Sunday, March 27, 2022

Favorite Music Videos Ever...Sorta...Kinda...

My internet bud Phil Dellio asked me to participate in an ILM music videos poll and I quickly obliged. The only way I could think about voting systematically was by going through my liked videos on YouTube. So forgive the lack of anything from this century. Apparently, I haven't clicked like in a while so a clip as hypnotic as The Knife: "Pass This On" is missing. As far anyone claiming some of the below don't count as videos, all I can say is, "come at me, bro."

Sonic Youth: “Death Valley ’69”
Skatt Bros. “Life at the Outpost”
The Replacements: “Bastards of Young”
The Village People: “Sex Over the Phone”
George Grossmith and Edmund Payne: “The Two Obadiahs”
Joi Lansing: “The Web of Love”
Damita Jo: “Silver Dollar”
Alluring Girl: “Working as a Waitress in a Cocktail Bar”
T.S. Monk: “Bon Bon Vie”
Billy Joel: “Allentown”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home